American Revival Apparel Company

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Yep. But mine has the center console with “captains” chairs. Many times I have wished for the bench seat with folding armrest upfront instead.
I love the folding bench seat. I remember my Dad's F-150 also having one way back in the day, so maybe I was nostalgic about it. Either way, fits 6 people comfortably, pretty close to a minivan and more practical.

YUK0N

I Eat horse cum from Thomas’ Ass
Kalash Klub
Apr 21, 2020
GA
Zip code
8da4619b458d9d04f9530b0a9c3d1bec.jpg

Making the most of final day of vacation.
Tomorrow is get ready for work day, which my wife claims is my version PMS. Fortunately it is only 2 separate days each month instead of 1 week long event.
come on dawg.......

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Break up all over the KK.
What is going on????

Iunno. This was a long time coming. We've tried and tried to make it work, but fundamentally we're just different.

She's keeping the dog bc she'll be all alone in Orlando without me and I'll be up with friends and family. I don't want that for her so she can at least have the dog

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Iunno. This was a long time coming. We've tried and tried to make it work, but fundamentally we're just different.

She's keeping the dog bc she'll be all alone in Orlando without me and I'll be up with friends and family. I don't want that for her so she can at least have the dog
Do you get puppy visitation rights? One weekend a month?

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

Damn sorry homie