American Revival Apparel Company

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Well it sounds like you need to advertise it somehow. Plenty of wealthy people out there unsure what to spend their money on next, and this is a very good thing. You need to convince them of that and once you do a few you’ll be busy from then on since wealthy people love to brag to their other wealthy friends regarding their spending.
Hard to advertise hidden things.
"Here, I can build this, to hide your valuables."
Especially when the unique hidden nature is the most important part.
Like those hidden gun shelves you see advertise. Just look for that in a house. :classicdoh:
Just partially :boink:

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Hard to advertise hidden things.
"Here, I can build this, to hide your valuables."
Especially when the unique hidden nature is the most important part.
Like those hidden gun shelves you see advertise. Just look for that in a house. :classicdoh:
Just partially :boink:
Yeah I see your point. Discretion is needed of course but still much less obvious than a massive safe stating “hey, everything you want is in here”

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
PSA near me has trijis and drums in stock for the G19.

Guess I'll be going by tomorrow to get the sights installed. I've been shooting stock sights with the rear 'U' sharpied out for fucking years....it'll be nice to have something not ghetto.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
It’s not a common thing. Most people with money to spend will go for the most expensive safe. I would never do that since it’s obvious.
You have to show the clients how smart it is. People that can appreciate that will pay big money for it.
Unusual compartments, walls, floors, etc are the best for hiding stuff.
I would show some stuff but rather not for obvious reasons (don’t want to invite problems)

You should buy a giant safe, put it somewhere where a would be thief would find it easily, and fill it up with sand bags and metal pipes. Then if they take the whole thing, they'll be Uber pissed when they open it up.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
You should buy a giant safe, put it somewhere where a would be thief would find it easily, and fill it up with sand bags and metal pipes. Then if they take the whole thing, they'll be Uber pissed when they open it up.
I would‘t want them to turn it in for scrap metal and still make money.
How about sand, shit and tannerite with an ignitor as it’s opened?