EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I never understood that.
My dad's jeep was that way, old mail, clothes, who knows what else.
Multiple break-ins means I don't keep anything extra in the car.

Who wants to break into a car that looks like a homeless person lives out of it? I think all the clutter and random crap in her car makes it less desirable to look for something worth stealing. She's worked in Buckhead for over 20 years, and no one has ever broken into her car. Maybe it's reverse psychology. IDK.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I just want a G45.

The only one I've found locally is almost $100 over SRP and it's a god damn California compliant. What the fuck is even the fucking point if that shit? The only reason to get a G45 is more capacity than a fucking 19.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I’m over it. Just gonna throw a few bucks at my G19....maybe some Trijicon sights and a 50rd drum...

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I tried to start a business building hidden rooms one time but there wasn't enough clientele where I was at.
It’s not a common thing. Most people with money to spend will go for the most expensive safe. I would never do that since it’s obvious.
You have to show the clients how smart it is. People that can appreciate that will pay big money for it.
Unusual compartments, walls, floors, etc are the best for hiding stuff.
I would show some stuff but rather not for obvious reasons (don’t want to invite problems)

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
It’s not a common thing. Most people with money to spend will go for the most expensive safe. I would never do that since it’s obvious.
You have to show the clients how smart it is. People that can appreciate that will pay big money for it.
Unusual compartments, walls, floors, etc are the best for hiding stuff.
I would show some stuff but rather not for obvious reasons (don’t want to invite problems)

I have detailed schematics and hardware shedules for hinged bookshelves and false cabinets, among other surprises...

I built SPFX furniture for 4 years.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I have detailed schematics and hardware shedules for hinged bookshelves and false cabinets, among other surprises...

I built SPFX furniture for 4 years.
Well it sounds like you need to advertise it somehow. Plenty of wealthy people out there unsure what to spend their money on next, and this is a very good thing. You need to convince them of that and once you do a few you’ll be busy from then on since wealthy people love to brag to their other wealthy friends regarding their spending.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Well it sounds like you need to advertise it somehow. Plenty of wealthy people out there unsure what to spend their money on next, and this is a very good thing. You need to convince them of that and once you do a few you’ll be busy from then on since wealthy people lI’ve to brag to their other wealthy friends regarding their spending.

Nah I make good money now. This, like many other things I've learned along the way, will go to my own benefit and disposal.