Faktory 47

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Really? What shit did I pull? I think a lot of what I posted was simply misunderstood and sometimes outside the norm, but that’s about it.

You get personal and dig deep. Don't act like you don't know. I've come around to what you are but it was hard as fuck. I never misunderstand.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
You get personal and dig deep. Don't act like you don't know. I've come around to what you are but it was hard as fuck. I never misunderstand.
I don’t think so. I mean I state my opinion and expectations and preferences. Is that so bad?
I grew up poor and busted my ass and and overcame being a wage slave and I have always encouraged everyone here to do the same.
Is that so bad? Maybe my terminology is not the most sensitive considering I don’t know everyone’s personal situation

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I don’t think so. I mean I state my opinion and expectations and preferences. Is that so bad?
I grew up poor and busted my ass and and overcame being a wage slave and I have always encouraged everyone here to do the same.
Is that so bad? Maybe my terminology is not the most sensitive considering I don’t know everyone’s personal situation

You are an asshole. So am I. Took a while to figure you out.