GA Firing Line

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Because that’s how it gets. Multiple people jump the bandwagon and talk shit to anyone non-conforming of whatever is expected or the norm, and so that person doesn‘t feel welcome or give a shit anymore

Not here. I never liked you but I never wanted you banned. Scammers and thieves are the only ones I'm comfortable telling to fuck off.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Not here. I never liked you but I never wanted you banned. Scammers and thieves are the only ones I'm comfortable telling to fuck off.
We can’t all expect to like each other, we all have our differences and preferences but the uncomfortable mindset outside the norm (and a bitter faggot mod/admin) is what gets a person banned. That and the relentless faggotry that some have shown. Like SirfaggotAlot

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
We can’t all expect to like each other, we all have our differences and preferences but the uncomfortable mindset outside the norm (and a bitter faggot mod/admin) is what gets a person banned. That and the relentless faggotry that some have shown. Like SirfaggotAlot

Fair enough but you pulled shit like he did. I never wanted you banned.