American Revival Apparel Company

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Glad you figured it out! It is amazing how much worse all health problems become with dehydration.
You are so right. I've long been vaguely aware that dehydration exacerbated medical issues, but only after doing a deep dive into the research on it have I come to understand how MUCH it makes things worse. And it is such a simple solution.

Thanks for all the support, guys. I'll just have to get back to monitoring how much water she drinks each day. Sinice the dehydration makes her less coherent, once it starts, she's unaware she's getting worse & much harder to convince her to fix it. Much better for me to just make sure it doesn't happen.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
You are so right. I've long been vaguely aware that dehydration exacerbated medical issues, but only after doing a deep dive into the research on it have I come to understand how MUCH it makes things worse. And it is such a simple solution.

Thanks for all the support, guys. I'll just have to get back to monitoring how much water she drinks each day. Sinice the dehydration makes her less coherent, once it starts, she's unaware she's getting worse & much harder to convince her to fix it. Much better for me to just make sure it doesn't happen.
Where're those jugs that knight and kyber were using that show amount the time you should get there? (Actually, I think my wife has one.)
I use a 32 oz thermos. Keeps the water cold (or warm, however you like it).
My wife uses those flavor packets that add a little flavor to keep it from being so boring.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
$1600 Arsenal?