American Revival Apparel Company

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Difficult day. Suz has been hurting a lot & then started showing some signs of the incoherence & difficulty speaking like she did right before her seizure 2 years ago. Finally figured out she was dehydrated, which can cause seizures with more than one of her Conditions. Right after she got out of the hospital from the seizure in 2019, I had been filling bottles of water & numbering them to be sure she drank enough water. Stopped that quite a while back & she managed it on her own (except for when she was bedridden with the broken hip). She's been doing it herself since she came home at Thanksgiving. But evidently got off track somehow in the last few days. I guess I'll need to take over again because this happened real quick & I don't think she'd survive another seizure & hospitalization. Not hard to do & not a really big deal but really stressful until I figured out what was going on & got a lot of water into her.

Just needed to vent. Thanks, guys. I'm going to try to get a few hours of sleep. 20+ hour days are pretty hard on this old fat msn.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Difficult day. Suz has been hurting a lot & then started showing some signs of the incoherence & difficulty speaking like she did right before her seizure 2 years ago. Finally figured out she was dehydrated, which can cause seizures with more than one of her Conditions. Right after she got out of the hospital from the seizure in 2019, I had been filling bottles of water & numbering them to be sure she drank enough water. Stopped that quite a while back & she managed it on her own (except for when she was bedridden with the broken hip). She's been doing it herself since she came home at Thanksgiving. But evidently got off track somehow in the last few days. I guess I'll need to take over again because this happened real quick & I don't think she'd survive another seizure & hospitalization. Not hard to do & not a really big deal but really stressful until I figured out what was going on & got a lot of water into her.

Just needed to vent. Thanks, guys. I'm going to try to get a few hours of sleep. 20+ hour days are pretty hard on this old fat msn.
Hang in there , if i can help let me know , im pretty sure all of us would

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

Glad you figured it out! It is amazing how much worse all health problems become with dehydration.