10,000 Post coming up.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
M

mukwah

I second! I say we reserve it for Rich! If it wasen't for Rich , I, and most of us, would not be here!

M

mukwah

Just to move this thing along I want to take this opportunity to thank ya'll for giving me a place to go to talk guns, share ideas, get advice, and express opinions on current events. This is really a no BS and attitude place with true respect and genuine courtesy. Thanks to Rich's advice to check this place out I jumped in early on, and have never regreted it! Truly a bunch of Southern (and Northern) Gentlemen! ;D

R

rayzer007

mukwah said:
Truly a bunch of Southern (and Northern) Gentlemen! ;D

That's why I call it "the club"! I was going to say Rich is our respected elder statesman (and surely he is), but then I realized most of us are elder statesmen! Maybe that's why we are so civil! Credit due to all members ............... the 10,000 post to Rich! I wonder what he'll say?

Ray

R

rayzer007

This reminds me the time my buddy and I drove around in his car waiting for the odometer to break 100,000 miles! Six to go!

Ray

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Hi everyone how is the count coming.
I was a a RC fly in all day.
You guys are giving me a fat head. LOL

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

R

rayzer007

RICHGCOOP said:
Hi everyone how is the count coming.

Let's put it this way Rich; you better start crafting the 10,000 post. Only three to go!

Ray

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
Is there more than one Rich or are you talking about me?

I am older than dirt. Prostate doesn't work, back is a mess, can't hear worth a damn, colon is in an uproar...what else do you need to know? Oh yeah, like a fool I decided to go back to work as a government contractor full time.

Wait a minute! This isn't mybucketlist.com!