10,000 Post coming up.

Faktory 47

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Not you Rich!! Talking about RICHGCOOP friend. Gotta say that I LOVE your self evaluation. Classic Rich. I 'm gonna laugh over this post for about 8 days...maybe nine.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
I'm in the same boat as Kraigster414. I even went through the prostate cancer but Cured now.
I guess at our age nothing works right.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Tarheel

Hunter
kraigster414 said:
Is there more than one Rich or are you talking about me?

I am older than dirt. Prostate doesn't work, back is a mess, can't hear worth a damn, colon is in an uproar...what else do you need to know? Oh yeah, like a fool I decided to go back to work as a government contractor full time.

Wait a minute! This isn't mybucketlist.com!

...thx for the chuckle, Rich...good way to begin a new day...

Both Rich's and other members who can identify with the issue...here's a synopsis of a few things that seem to materialize after we hit a certain (you choose) age benchmark:

1962: Long hair
2012: Longing for hair

1962: KEG
2012: EKG

1962: Acid rock
2012: Acid reflux

1962: Moving to California because it's cool
2012: Moving to Arizona because it's warm

1962: Trying to look like Marlon Brando or Liz Taylor
2012: Trying NOT to look like Marlon Brando or Liz Taylor

1962: Seeds and stems to bring forth happiness
2012: Roughage to do the same

1962: Hoping for a BMW
2012: Hoping for a BM

1962: Going to a new, hip joint
2012: Receiving a new hip joint

1962: Rolling Stones
2012: Kidney Stones

1962: Passing the drivers' test
2012: Passing the vision test

1962: XXXX
2012: EDXXXX

....yes, things do break, it seems....add you own to make the list complete :D.

Hank

M

mukwah

I think as long as we're all still able to peck on a keyboard we should be good to go!!! 8)

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I do not have all the issues you guys have mentioned, but I have noticed that at 49 I now have random crazy long eyebrows and occasionally an equally baffling ear hair. Go figure.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
I mentioned one time to my son Steven that old guys get these long hairs growing right out of the sides and tops of their ears. He pulled out his pocketknife and cut one growing off the top of my right ear that was about 3/4" long.. I cried about 20 minutes...then i was fine.

R

rayzer007

Don't forget the crazy nose hairs; and the lack of hair on your legs (shameful)!

Ray

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
framedcraig1 said:
I mentioned one time to my son Steven that old guys get these long hairs growing right out of the sides and tops of their ears. He pulled out his pocketknife and cut one growing off the top of my right ear that was about 3/4" long.. I cried about 20 minutes...then i was fine.
Craig, sounds like you're bordering on being a bit wimpy. My wife pulls my ear hairs out for me if I can't see well enough to grab them with a pliers and I hardly wince. ;)

(I'm a teeny bit over a month from turning 66, by the way.)

M

mukwah

Re: Re: 10,000 Post coming up.

rayzer007 said:
Don't forget the crazy nose hairs; and the lack of hair on your legs (shameful)!

Ray
I was wondering where my leg hair went!