Will Suppressors Get Removed From NFA?

American Revival Apparel Company

Odds Of Suppressors Being Removed From NFA?

• Yeah-It's gonna happen real soon....

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nope-Not a Chance....

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Maybe-but not in our lifetimes.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
I have been reading a lot about this lately...

It is interesting how much they have gained popularity.... Got some real money behind the lobbying effort to remove them. Never made sense that they would be in the NFA in the first place.... I like how a lot of people are approaching suppressor use as a "nice guy" considerate thing for those nearby who don't like the noise.

Many of y'all are more knowledgeable than me on this topic. Wondering what y'all think.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code

It is interesting how much they have gained popularity.... Got some real money behind the lobbying effort to remove them. Never made sense that they would be in the NFA in the first place.... I like how a lot of people are approaching suppressor use as a "nice guy" considerate thing for those nearby who don't like the noise.

Many of y'all are more knowledgeable than me on this topic. Wondering what y'all think.
I don't hear any talk about this happening. It makes total sense but there is no incentive for the feds to change the law. It'd very rare that they give up control. What have you been hearing?

Reactions: JMUshotgunner

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
And kill a cash cow, I doubt it! But it is wishful thinking.

Aug 17, 2015
Delray Beach

The reason they will never be removed is because it makes to much sense to remove them. lol. If it makes sense and is just common sense, you can bet lawmakers will always do the opposite of it. : )

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
No, at the federal level we are constantly having to defend the gun rights we still have, I don't see them giving us new ones anytime soon.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
It would be nice if they were not on the list of NFA items and more of a safety or tactical list. I don't think that's gonna happen; however if it did the prices would jump up to the same or more due to the demand increase.