Shooting at Navy center

Howard Law

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It just dont matter, one evokes much more emotion than the other and you know that, I'm sure you even feel it albeit maybe not as much as some others.
Meh, it's not logical. I guess it's the same people that stay up at night worrying about what will happen if the bathtub falls through the floor when they're in it, or worry about their plane crashing when they're driving 90 on the freeway on the way to the airport.

Frogman

Brony
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Meh, it's not logical. I guess it's the same people that stay up at night worrying about what will happen if the bathtub falls through the floor when they're in it, or worry about their plane crashing when they're driving 90 on the freeway on the way to the airport.
You know its not the same people. It is however the same emotions that cause others to fear guns. Its easy to judge others when they are being irrational but much harder when its our own emotions.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You know its not the same people. It is however the same emotions that cause others to fear guns. Its easy to judge others when they are being irrational but much harder when its our own emotions.
It is the same people. Those that lack the ability of logical, rational thought. People that let their emotions cloud their thinking.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The world has gotten to the point its driven by emotion, causes a lot of problems. Daddy always said ,take a deep breath and think before u really believe you need to clock him, then run like hell

Reactions: sam

Frogman

Brony
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
It is the same people. Those that lack the ability of logical, rational thought. People that let their emotions cloud their thinking.
I think you may be letting emotion take over your postings.

Reactions: Laufen

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Neither is saying that someone is fucking retarded as your first comment out of the gate. you could probably see how that a
ffected the tenor of my reply.

Also, if baiting equals showing him how he misunderstood my statement (no where did I say the PEOPLE were insignificant) then I guess I baited him.

Listen to you rattle on, with your $5 words ( we're all impressed by your stunning vocabulary by the way ). I've known "men" like you all my life. Too much of a weak coward to stand for anything. You're obviously well educated, but common sense seems to elude you. How any American could say 4 dead Marines is "insignificant ?" You sir, need a keel hauling. At the very least you need the stupid water boarded out of you.

Lets go back to my OP, I said "shit like this would kill my Dad".. meaning : he was a WWII vet, who fought from D-Day to VE day. Seeing something like this would have broken his heart. THAT is what I meant. How you made the correlation between what I said and "drunk driving" escapes me. But you're so busy picking apart somebodies post, hoping to point out a flaw in their logic or choice of words, that you miss the actual point.

So, keep running your cock holster, your opinion has been proven worthless. At the end of the day, you're a weak, sad little man with an internet tan, who's never served anything but himself. Don't worry, there's plenty of Americans willing to lay it on the line for pussies like you everyday. So, instead of calling the death of 4 men ( who are better that you'll ever be, by the simple fact they're Marines ) "insignificant", why don't you offer up some condolences for the families of the brave men who were murdered by a coward,a coward, just like you.

Reactions: Hoss
H

Hoss

Listen to you rattle on, with your $5 words ( we're all impressed by your stunning vocabulary by the way ). I've known "men" like you all my life. Too much of a weak coward to stand for anything. You're obviously well educated, but common sense seems to elude you. How any American could say 4 dead Marines is "insignificant ?" You sir, need a keel hauling. At the very least you need the stupid water boarded out of you.

Lets go back to my OP, I said "shit like this would kill my Dad".. meaning : he was a WWII vet, who fought from D-Day to VE day. Seeing something like this would have broken his heart. THAT is what I meant. How you made the correlation between what I said and "drunk driving" escapes me. But you're so busy picking apart somebodies post, hoping to point out a flaw in their logic or choice of words, that you miss the actual point.

So, keep running your cock holster, your opinion has been proven worthless. At the end of the day, you're a weak, sad little man with an internet tan, who's never served anything but himself. Don't worry, there's plenty of Americans willing to lay it on the line for pussies like you everyday. So, instead of calling the death of 4 men ( who are better that you'll ever be, by the simple fact they're Marines ) "insignificant", why don't you offer up some condolences for the families of the brave men who were murdered by a coward,a coward, just like you.

Very well stated. Sometimes the "enlightened ones" don't k ow when it's time to just be quiet.

I think the "coward like you" part is a bit of a reach though. I don't believe Laufen is a coward. He just can't seem to turn off his inner Vulcan

Reactions: Shemp and kingsix
H

Hoss

For the record

I'm 100% fine with grown men using big boy words and will not step in to stop them unless threats are made. I don't see where name calling is helpful for either side and would ask that you guys chill on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kingsix

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
For the record

I'm 100% fine with grown men using big boy words and will not step in stop them unless threats are made. I don't see where name calling is helpful for either side and would ask that you guys chill on that.

I've said all I'm going to say on this. Unless someone calls this "insignificant" again. I do however feel @Laufen owes this entire community AND the families of the slain an apology. Based on the emails I've received, I'm not alone in this. I know he'll never admit any wrongdoing, nor apologize, but we all know he should. end rant.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I've said all I'm going to say on this. Unless someone calls this "insignificant" again. I do however feel @Laufen owes this entire community AND the families of the slain an apology. Based on the emails I've received, I'm not alone in this. I know he'll never admit any wrongdoing, nor apologize, but we all know he should. end rant.
Ok. Once again. The numbers of people killed in the US by ISIS are insignificant. I did not say that the PEOPLE were insignificant, merely the STATISTICS. As far as deaths go, people struck by lightning are an insignificant statistic as well.

I tell you what. Go back and find a quote where I said the people were insignificant....not the stats of their death.

Otherwise, seriously shut the fuck up.

Oh, and you should probably apologize to the whole SET community for saying that you hate America and want American troops to all die a horrible death. That was really inappropriate.

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Oh, and you should probably apologize to the whole SET community for saying that you hate America and want American troops to all die a horrible death. That was really inappropriate.

Really ? please tell me where I said this ?

You're the one in the wrong here. Your comment was silly and ignorant. Stats are stats, but comparing a lighting strike to a terrorist attack on American soil that resulted in the death of 5 Americans is just ridiculous, from your timing standpoint alone. Truth is, you trolled me, I got got. So congrats to you.. in your efforts to bait me, you outed yourself as a vile POS.. well played sir, well played !!!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Here's my heinous quote. Notice my extreme hatred for military personnel.

"Oh probably, but the point is that people get all worried about statistically insignificant events, while totally ignoring the stuff has has a much, much greater likelihood of killing you."

Does anyone really dispute the number of humans killed by some ISIS following wacko is statistically insignificant? Is it really a top cause of death in the US?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Really ? please tell me where I said this ?

You're the one in the wrong here. Your comment was silly and ignorant. Stats are stats, but comparing a lighting strike to a terrorist attack on American soil that resulted in the death of 5 Americans is just ridiculous, from your timing standpoint alone. Truth is, you trolled me, I got got. So congrats to you.. in your efforts to bait me, you outed yourself as a vile POS.. well played sir, well played !!!
Oh, you mean this isn't the thread where we just make up shit? Just following your lead.