School me on shooting gloves

GA Firing Line

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
I knew i get you ladies riled up.If your hunting thats one thing but to be tactical at the gun range is just ghey.
I love firing across the Bow also, just to get a reaction,,Sometimes they just jump right in, and do exactly what you want...Carry on Tattoo Master!

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I knew i get you ladies riled up.If your hunting thats one thing but to be tactical at the gun range is just ghey.
About Evil 1:
Likes: enjoys nights at home alone, masturbating to YouTube videos of gimmicky, shitty performing, self defense ammunition and posting on Internet forums.

Dislikes: doesn't use gloves at the range because they're for pussies.

just messing with you, Evil!

Evil 1

Frontiersman
May 11, 2015
Everywhere
About Evil 1:
Likes: enjoys nights at home alone, masturbating to YouTube videos of gimmicky, shitty performing, self defense ammunition and posting on Internet forums.

Dislikes: doesn't use gloves at the range because they're for pussies.

just messing with you, Evil!
Yup pretty much sums it.I call it how I see it love me or hate me dont give a Fuck

Reactions: DarthVader

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Yup pretty much sums it.I call it how I see it love me or hate me dont give a Fuck
To counter the "gloves are for pussies" line of thought, I'll add this. Shooting with a suppressor, pretty much requires gloves, unless you're just sitting at a bench. With a rifle slung, running drills, using movement, etc, that suppressor has a way of finding soft flesh and reminding you just how freaking hot a few rounds can get. I sort of like having skin on my hands. I also wear pants instead of shorts, because catching a hot suppressor on your inner thigh sucks in a big way.

In a similar manner, an all day class with pistols or rifles can be rough, especially if you're moving, shooting from odd positions, performing failure drills. I started wearing gloves for pretty much everything except square range & indoor practice. It helps me focus on the gun, instead of how bad it hurts when you bang your knuckles into a barrier or gravel by accident. But then again, I've got soft girly hands from working an office job. I'd rather be a smart pussy with my skin intact and my blood on the inside where it belongs, instead of a dumb toughguy with banged up bleeding hands.

Evil 1

Frontiersman
May 11, 2015
Everywhere
Ill agree with you gloves play a role in several situations.But to just wear them to your local range to shoot couple rnds.Is about as fucking cheesy as the dweebs driving there cars around with gloves.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I wear gloves in the winter to keep my hands warm when im outside, usually in the fall when I go to the range ill wear gloves for a few mags to get used to the trigger pull and stuff wearing my gloves.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
Ill agree with you gloves play a role in several situations.But to just wear them to your local range to shoot couple rnds.Is about as fucking cheesy as the dweebs driving there cars around with gloves.

But it's freezing cold in some of these indoor ranges!