• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The office building I work in had two glass doors leading in to the main lobby. Said doors have an ADA open button about 3 feet from the doors at approximately wheel-chair sitting height which activates two electric moors on the doors to open them for those that are not able to walk freely. Every single day I see people, usually in their late 30 through to about their 50s, in good health, walk up to the doors and take about 3 steps out of a normal path to the doors to push the button and have the doors open. As if this wasn't bad enough today I saw someone wait for the doors to close from a previous opening and push the button AGAIN to enter; they stood there for the better part of 30-40 seconds.

What the fucking fuck people. Open the fucking doors like a normal person. Are you that fucking lazy? Or do you just have some insane sense of entitlement and think you are above opening your own door?

God damnit I hate people sometimes. If they are that lazy with sch a simple thing then I have a feeling they are what is wrong with this country.

End of fucking rant.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
and this pisses you off this much why?

Abject laziness always pisses me off. Something like this speaks to the deeper worthlessness of the individual.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
The office building I work in had two glass doors leading in to the main lobby. Said doors have an ADA open button about 3 feet from the doors at approximately wheel-chair sitting height which activates two electric moors on the doors to open them for those that are not able to walk freely. Every single day I see people, usually in their late 30 through to about their 50s, in good health, walk up to the doors and take about 3 steps out of a normal path to the doors to push the button and have the doors open. As if this wasn't bad enough today I saw someone wait for the doors to close from a previous opening and push the button AGAIN to enter; they stood there for the better part of 30-40 seconds.

What the fucking fuck people. Open the fucking doors like a normal person. Are you that fucking lazy? Or do you just have some insane sense of entitlement and think you are above opening your own door?

God damnit I hate people sometimes. If they are that lazy with sch a simple thing then I have a feeling they are what is wrong with this country.

End of fucking rant.

Were you aware that an atheist invented that button?

Reactions: Laufen

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Abject laziness always pisses me off. Something like this speaks to the deeper worthlessness of the individual.

Actually 100 times out of 100 if I can bump a button with my hip or elbow and open a door rather than grab the handle that has been touched by 500 people today with my hand, I'm going to bump that button.

Nothing lazy about it. People are fucking nasty.

Gmp357

Scout
Aug 16, 2015
Jackson
Zip code
Are you sure it only the people between 40 and 50, because in my view of the world as of late it's the people under that age group that are the laziest.

Reactions: sam

Shooters Edge

Hunter
Mar 26, 2015
Griffin
Zip code
Actually 100 times out of 100 if I can bump a button with my hip or elbow and open a door rather than grab the handle that has been touched by 500 people today with my hand, I'm going to bump that button.

Fucking nasty it is. I hate when I'm doing a route and stop at a high end building, go to Piss and see muther fuckers walk out with out washing their hands. Oh and the people have on suits and tie.

Reactions: sam

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Ahh...I'm glad you said that. Problem is they are still using their hands and not an elbow or knee or what have you....which means either

A. They are idiots as touching a button that everyone else also touches with your hands is just as "unhygienic" as touching the door itself....not to mention there are hand sanitizer dispensers immediately inside the door way.

B. They are just lazy self righteous fuckheads.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Hey, ya know I saw this thread that Art posted.

Could someone call me and read it to me?
attachment.php

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Are you sure it only the people between 40 and 50, because in my view of the world as of late it's the people under that age group that are the laziest.

They'd be some rough 20 year olds if that were the case

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code

So u flush with ur foot ? I do

Reactions: Abishai