• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So the heating element in the bottom of the dishwasher toasted the spoon? Do you have a plastic or stainless tub? If plastic, may want to make sure the spoon didn't melt a hole in the bottom causing a leak.

Water and termites, man, homeowner's worst nightmare.
It’s a stainless interior of the dishwasher

And none of it’s mine. I’m renting for a little while.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
lowes has wider aisles which is preferable to women when they shop. Makes it easier for them to manuvuer around others. It has soft colors inside which is more aesthetically pleasing to the female. Depot is a man store where you walk in have a nail penetrate your boot and a depot associate wipes the blood up with a dirty apron as he’s checking you out.
My problem with HD is that I’m constantly accosted by do-gooder employees telling me to wear a mask, and they always rearrange the whole fucking store at each location so I can’t find what I want.

Lowe’s doesn’t do either of those intensely annoying things.

That other shit I never noticed.

But maybe I was too distracted because my tits were strapped down too tight.
:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
My problem with HD is that I’m constantly accosted by do-gooder employees telling me to wear a mask, and they always rearrange the whole fucking store at each location so I can’t find what I want.

Lowe’s doesn’t do either of those intensely annoying things.

That other shit I never noticed.

But maybe I was too distracted because my tits were strapped down too tight.
:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
I work in their stores everyday across GA. The reason retailers put stuff in different places is due to two main things that I’m aware of. The type of layout, the have different building layouts usually indicative on how big of a store it will be or how much space they have to build. And the other is and the main reason is to get you to walk around the store looking at other things, you walk around looking for the toilet wax rings and end up buying more shit because you realize you need other stuff. Like oh I could use a new shovel and boom they have increased their sale numbers by 1 for that SKU. Do that 100k times and it makes sense why the layout is different