• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

00formula6spd

Frontiersman
Jul 13, 2015
Lilburn Ga.
Zip code
Let me tell you about Country Stores,,What if I was to tell you there is a place in Georgia, that you can purchase an AR and fill a prescription at the same time...At the same store? Yes it is true, just before you cross over the river into Copper Hill Tennessee..In Georgia the place is McCaysville Drug stores..They even sell T-Shirts saying Pistols or Prozac we have it...
While back I had a link to McCaysville Drugs for their T-shirt site. It would not load anymore. Do you have a updated link? Thanks.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
My favorite is a place in Butler which has an auto parts store-with a GREAT gun store in the back! Awesome selection, great people.

Barrow's. Highly recommended!
I bought 15+ guns there 1st year I moved to ga. Owner super nice older guy. there is a true value hardware store in roberta that has smAll gun shop. I've bought couple handguns there. 2 pAp's Couple shotguns

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
The country stores have a lot more laid back feel to them, that is for sure. If this place had anything I was looking for I would probably have made a purchase.

Reactions: sam

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I happened to run across this video on Amiri King's YouTube channel, just thought I would share in case anyone was interested in donating a few bucks for the cause.

If you don't know who Amiri King is, scroll down past the 1st video posted for some of his more noteworthy videos ;)

Amiri King's notable videos:

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Maybe I need to take a ride by here sometime. Get my truck worked on, buy an ar. You know all in a days work

Reactions: sam

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
My favorite is a place in Butler which has an auto parts store-with a GREAT gun store in the back! Awesome selection, great people.

Barrow's. Highly recommended!
I've herd of this place so it is a real place. Gotta check it out.

Reactions: Green Panther
H

Hoss

Why is it that...

The United States makes up 5% of the World's population yet has 25% of the global prison population. Is it higher standards? Lower tolerance? Money? What???

What are your thoughts on this?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Interesting stats... I didn't realize it was that disproportional. I'd would throw out a few guesses:

1. We probably have more laws and lawyers than most other countries. Total guess since this is the only place I've lived.

2. I'd like to think we have less corruption- i.e. "organized" (read: rich) crime has a harder time buying their people out of trouble.

3. Those damn 1%'ers have us all under their thumb.

4. We don't just kill murders/rapists/etc.

5. The current appellate system takes years.

Just curious- what is the highest percentage of people in the prison system? In other words, what's the most convicted crime?

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
More uneducated thugs, higher rate of violent crimes & stricter penalties for illegal drugs.