• Total voters

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I have lived out in middle NOWHERE for almost 6 years now
again this AM feral dogs on my property. I heard them barking and grabbed my shotgun
in the county I live in there is no animal control
these are feral dogs. mangy lookin,skinny,aggressive (some packs have been aggressive at me barking /growling)
in the past month have had 4 different "packs" show up
yesterday on my way home about 2 miles from my house saw 2 large black dogs rummaging through a dumpster(yesterday AM was garbage day) well this AM they were on my property,made it into the fenced in back yard (6 foot high fencing,has a low spot at the back corner) I will be heading to TSC to get some barb wire today.
when they saw me they ran. but the 2 outside cats are missing. this happened around 7 am
last week was a pack of 6 dogs
week before was a pack of 3 dogs
have seen as many as 12+dogs together
3 summers ago couple miles from me a guy was attacked by a pack of feral dogs

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
I have lived out in middle NOWHERE for almost 6 years now
again this AM feral dogs on my property. I heard them barking and grabbed my shotgun
in the county I live in there is no animal control
these are feral dogs. mangy lookin,skinny,aggressive (some packs have been aggressive at me barking /growling)
in the past month have had 4 different "packs" show up
yesterday on my way home about 2 miles from my house saw 2 large black dogs rummaging through a dumpster(yesterday AM was garbage day) well this AM they were on my property,made it into the fenced in back yard (6 foot high fencing,has a low spot at the back corner) I will be heading to TSC to get some barb wire today.
when they saw me they ran. but the 2 outside cats are missing. this happened around 7 am
last week was a pack of 6 dogs
week before was a pack of 3 dogs
have seen as many as 12+dogs together
3 summers ago couple miles from me a guy was attacked by a pack of feral dogs
Get a Hog trap.

H

Hoss

I have a lot of good memories as a teen hunting wild dogs with @Kobayashi down in Barnesville. We use to go down there a few times a year to eradicate them from a friend's farm. Those packs kill livestock and attack people.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Self defense situations aside, the law back in Ohio was that it had to be chasing or about to attack livestock before you could dispatch one; not sure about GA

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
guess mama was a full blooded basset that they had there at the shelter..............daddy was unknown

what do u all think? mixed with????