• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Fun fact: Many of the guards at the Nuremburg trials were formers SS. (no, not the ones on trial - the ones guarding those on trial)
Pretty interesting - apparently we gave them special uniforms, etc...they were "men without a country" as most were from Estonia or Latvia. They couldn't go back to Soviet-controlled areas, 'cause they'd be shot. POW camps were hell, so they volunteered to help the Americans.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I mean, not really. Not when it comes to drinking or drugs. That by itself will set you up for at the very least comfortable mediocrity.

I mean I agree with this, but once you're down the hole it's hard to get back out for a lot of guys. And lots of different situations can push you down the hole. Just my .02.

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Fun fact: Many of the guards at the Nuremburg trials were formers SS. (no, not the ones on trial - the ones guarding those on trial)
Pretty interesting - apparently we gave them special uniforms, etc...they were "men without a country" as most were from Estonia or Latvia. They couldn't go back to Soviet-controlled areas, 'cause they'd be shot. POW camps were hell, so they volunteered to help the Americans.

Been watching Mark Felton videos? He is one interesting joker.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I mean I agree with this, but once you're down the hole it's hard to get back out for a lot of guys. And lots of different situations can push you down the hole. Just my .02.
YOU control YOUR reaction to a situation. Everyone makes choices, and almost everyone pushes that choice onto the actions of others. There are an exceedingly small number of situations that can externally cause you to drink or be a druggie. Its comes down to laziness, as most of peoples problems do. I'm overweight because I'm lazy, not because of the sad state of the food industry.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
YOU control YOUR reaction to a situation. Everyone makes choices, and almost everyone pushes that choice onto the actions of others. There are an exceedingly small number of situations that can externally cause you to drink or be a druggie. Its comes down to laziness, as most of peoples problems do. I'm overweight because I'm lazy, not because of the sad state of the food industry.

Fair enough. This fits perfectly with you Sig Line; I read Meditations when I was pulling myself out of the hole. And at no point am I trying to say that it wasn't my fault that I ended up in the hole. That was 100% me