Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Jake @Jeddak do y’all think the Croatian mags are better than bulgy steel? I missed getting them for a decent price but have 1, and I like it. No experience with Croatian
I do not like BHO mags. I grew up using regular Soviet mags, and that's what I am comfortable with. One manual of arms.
I sold some, and traded others for AR EPM mags. It was a worthwhile trade for me.
I like Bulgy steel. I think a poly follower is a step up from steel.
You did not miss them. Gunmagwarehouse sells them for $13, IIRC. Sign up for notifications and buy them.

Last edited:

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
Wrong again
NOTHING gets entered into GCIC reference a policy lapse until 30 days have passed from the date of lapse. Insurance companies are required by the state to obtain 30 days of policy coverage payment prior to issuing a new policy. They are also required by the state to notify policy holders in writing of policy termination due to non payment premium and cannot terminate the policy for 30 days upon notification (the 30 day up front payment covers this time span). A lot of people in this state still pay their premium by mail, monthly. It’s not hard to understand the chaos that would be caused by mandating insurance companies report policy lapses the minute they go into effect due to a late payment or the fact that a vehicle owner has changed providers and in fact has no lapse.

So is it considered lapsed in the 31st day after none payment to the insurance company if you don’t acquire insurance from another company? You’re giving insurance companies way too much credit. And you’re giving GA too much credit. Understand that may be “The Law” but I guarantee you, if you cancel your policy as the way you’re suppose to or leave a provider and go to the new one the same day or a day later, an officer will see you don’t have ins or they will see the old policy being cancelled if the one ins does their part and the new policy doesn’t contact GCIC, looks like proof of no ins. Even with a card cos we know people fake up cards all the time. Just saying. I ain’t sayin I know it by letter but there have been hairy situations I’ve known folks have experienced and it’s been a mess.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
So is it considered lapsed in the 31st day after none payment to the insurance company if you don’t acquire insurance from another company? You’re giving insurance companies way too much credit. And you’re giving GA too much credit. Understand that may be “The Law” but I guarantee you, if you cancel your policy as the way you’re suppose to or leave a provider and go to the new one the same day or a day later, an officer will see you don’t have ins or they will see the old policy being cancelled if the one ins does their part and the new policy doesn’t contact GCIC, looks like proof of no ins. Even with a card cos we know people fake up cards all the time. Just saying. I ain’t sayin I know it by letter but there have been hairy situations I’ve known folks have experienced and it’s been a mess.
Lol, Yeah, I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
My dog acting funny with my pregnant wife. Wanted to sleep by her side. Kept walking around to her side of the bed. Usually never let her sleep on the bed unless it's storming bad. Literally soon as i lay down a blanket for her she jumped up and went straight to my wife, weird. Call me superstitious but I've always paid attention to my dogs actions, usually means something

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Unfashed #57. Just called a concrete palce in town and ordered it. They all sell aggregate. I need a truckload. Their dump truck.
You can order less than a full load, it will cost 2/3 of the full load price. Truck burns fuel all the same..
How much did they charge for a load, delivered? I know what commercial rates are, but not residential small loadd