Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You got some adult supervision there with you while you dranking those wings....right? :pound:

I put a good dent in them. I think I got 4 left. I'll get rid of those, and I think I'll buy a bottle of Scotch to sip on...maybe. New Year's resolution gonna cut down on the alcohol and sell off some guns and get postured financially to make a move on some land. The land is already in the family but I'll never get there with this snail's pace. I'd sell now but I'll be better off closer toward election time. The catch is I may not WANT to sell at election time
Conundrum. *tap tap tap*

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I put a good dent in them. I think I got 4 left. I'll get rid of those, and I think I'll buy a bottle of Scotch to sip on...maybe. New Year's resolution gonna cut down on the alcohol and sell off some guns and get postured financially to make a move on some land. The land is already in the family but I'll never get there with this snail's pace. I'd sell now but I'll be better off closer toward election time. The catch is I may not WANT to sell at election time
Conundrum. *tap tap tap*
I dont think we got much to worry about as far as elections go

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Conundrum. *tap tap tap*
Well while you are thinking about saving money and selling guns.......look what Colt done gone and did!

1578011092590.png

1578011131959.png

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
well got the call today, i can start looking at buying guns again soon. cars done with paint and body and now i just gotta throw on my nice little extras i been collecting. this perticular money pit projects almost done and then my wallet can finally breathe a bit agian