Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Anybody know anything about filing for bankruptcy? As in first hand experience and maybe being married Not affecting the wife at all? And not owning a house. Tag me if you do, idk if pm’ing me works but I’ll pm you. Before i start doing my own research

Basically you and your spose will be on a cash only basis for several 7ish years, and any credit that you can get will be very expensive. It also can affect new employment and insurance. You will be considered high risk by any financial instution. Also the court may liquidate any assetts to pay the creditors, gun collections, jewlery etc. can all be on the table. Due to the bad economy and family medical bills several years ago, I switched careers, worked full time, part time etc. sometimes 84+ hour weeks to aviod it. Also student loans will not go away. Use bankruptcy as a last resort.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Why do I want this?

Because you have never ridden in one?
I would rather have a bullhorn creaming in my ear and The Rock kicking me in the taint.......bout the same result after you have ridden a few miles in that thing.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Wtf gif

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Best budget (not cheap) bourbon for a noob to try if he wanted to see what it was all about?

Hard to say since everyone has their own taste. Lots of ppl like Maker's Mark, Angel's Envy, etc. I don't. I like CHEAP Evan Williams Small Batch.

Best bet is to take a wad of cash with you to the local well stocked bar, have a DD with you, and get to know your bartender. I remember after about the 3rd $10 pour, I asked for Angel's Envy next and she gave me about 6 fingers. It was enough for everybody I was with to try it. I REALLY wanted to like Hibeki and was excited to see it offered on the menu, but that was another one I didn't really enjoy.

It's funny to me how no one here likes Scotch, but all the ones i tried were pretty good. Granted that number is only about 3 so take that for what it's worth LMAO

Last edited: