We've been infiltrated by WeekendGunnit

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I believe in Bigfoot more than in believe in most stuff. I would raise my hand to wave, if Bigfoot waves back he may live, if he gives me a shit eating look I’ll paint the woods with his prehistoric ass. When it comes down to it I think I’ll end up killing a Bigfoot with an SKS
With the motherfucking bayonet

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
One of those AUGS is older than the other. Sabre Defence marked...kinda rare. That one is one of 200ish IIRC. I never shot it but I sold it during The Great Panic of 2012.

The other one is newer, hey @Mr. Goodbar shot that one with me and my brother. Good shooting weapons. Quick handling. Extremely linear recoil. I never noticed any of the issues some people have with bullpups with the ejection port being right by your ear. Didn't bother me at all.
image1.JPG

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Hope you all have a wonderful day with your friends and families.

When I went through all my health stuff, I tried to "Practice Gratitude" in my daily life. Worked hard to shift my thinking.

So much of life is simply perspective.

I am thankful for all of you. Thank you for what you guys provide in my life.

View attachment 58881
Outstanding attitude! I wish more people I know had a similar outlook!
So many folks look to external things to ”make them happy” and fail to realize that happiness can only come from within.
Only then can we add to our happiness with people and things external to ourselves. Without internal happiness those other things will be lost in a black hole of discontent.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Outstanding attitude! I wish more people I know had a similar outlook!
So many folks look to external things to ”make them happy” and fail to realize that happiness can only come from within.
Only then can we add to our happiness with people and things external to ourselves. Without internal happiness those other things will be lost in a black hole of discontent.
Nah you just cant get the material things that will make you happy....just the next gun or newest phone or most powerful dildo

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
My wife loves your Bengal.

She gets a cat in the next year. She's trying to decide what she wants.

She wants them all
Mainecoon cats. Excellent cats, have an “M” on their foreheads, tend to be very social, a bit larger than normal, active and fantastic personalities. I want another one. Best cat I ever had was a Mainecoon mix.