• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
They sit flatter in my pocket, a little easier to carry. I have some speed loaders too and the pro-series also uses moon clips. Used to carry a moon clip in a Del-Fatti holder but it was pretty bulky too
I carry 2 extra moon clips with my 9mmP revolvers, you can interlock them and they’re not too big - certainly smaller than just one speedloader of .38. image.jpg

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Guess who unloads the basket now???

Man I'm at Pube Licks not by choice. It's like a corn maze. Guess the wrong aisle and get stuck for 20 minutes trying to find your way out...
That’s exactly what I HATE IKEA. You can’t even push back against the ambush because The escalators only go one direction. FUCK IKEA!!!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Since Wal-Mart is about the only store for anything here in Monroe, it's impossible this time of year during the day. Fortunately, it's a 24 hr store, so I usually go about 3am.
Please let me believe you’re not shopping half-naked at Wally-world....

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Please let me believe you’re not shopping half-naked at Wally-world....
:cool:
Nope. Not me. Dressed almost exactly the same as the 2X you've encountered me. Family complains that I'm always dressed the same. I tell them if they want input into my attire, 1st they have to pay for it &, 2nd, I still might not wear it.

On a side note, I see fewer of the crazy dressing Walmart stereotypes here than when I lived in Cobb. :noidea: