Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
*Underdolder, NOT side folder, my bad. I was specifically referring to a WASR UF.
Following you now. I heard nothing bad about TWS. Another option is to replace the rear sight with a rail (also 1/4 of the price of TWS). I personally do not like Ultimak, too much heat for some optical sights.

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Any of y'all have any experience or know if the TWS dog leg rails are worth a damn? Kinda expensive, bit if they work like they say they do it might be a good solution for an underfolder that isn't compatible with a side rail.

http://www.texasweaponsystems.com/product-p/33310.htm
TWS is a good rail. If you’re gonna go pic on the dust cover it’s the only way to do it. I prefer ultimak rail as well if the optic is small and light weight

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Following you now. I heard nothing bad about TWS. Another option is to replace the rear sight with a rail (also 1/4 of the price of TWS). I personally do not like Ultimak, too much heat for some optical sights.

No one on here even shoots. How are we going to destroy optics due to heat? I don't think even Rob Ski has done that. Ok, maybe once?

DMR

CZ Fan
I think most used Green Mountain barrels and the majority I've seen are not DCI/GMT marked receivers. They just have Century stamps. @DMR is the resident Yugo expert.
Correct. Century outsourced these to competent builders. Most if not all use Green Mountain non-CL barrels which are better than original Yugo surplus barrels. Some M70AB2 may say DC Industries, or GMT, or nothing at all.

Here is a Yugo AK to avoid: The ATI abomination.

ATI-Yugo-Underfolder-7.62x39mm-647x4141.jpg

The other good build ones is the milled AMB, although not correct to the AB2 military styles, it is well built. These were sold by Atlantic for $699 a few years ago:

CAIM70ABM.jpg