Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I don’t know what to say
Well quick synopsis.

Bought it semi-new in 09

drove it from TX to GA, then from GA to Alaska. Then lived in -40 degrees and drove it all the fuck over Alaska. Did doughnuts in a frozen parking lot with it till I spun out of control, hit a boulder and knocked a wheel completely off the axel, tri-Pod. USAA fixed it. Then drove it with minimal to no oil changes for 4 years in Alaska and let it freeze in a garage the year I was in Afghanistan. Got out, drove it all the way BACK down to GA, and have driven it ever since. Don’t think I’ve ever changed my brakes, used to get 4 different sized used tires (itS AWD) When I needed tires, never been in the shop other than the broken wheel incident. Regularly went 5-7000 miles over oil changes. Didn’t replace timing belt until 160,000 miles where the technician said he was gonna keep it and use as an example to new mechanics on how bad a timing belt can actually get, tears 3/4 of the way through every inch along the belt.

I am now turning 200,000 miles and have only invested 500.00ish in maintenance??

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Well quick synopsis.

Bought it semi-new in 09

drove it from TX to GA, then from GA to Alaska. Then lived in -40 degrees and drove it all the fuck over Alaska. Did doughnuts in a frozen parking lot with it till I spun out of control, hit a boulder and knocked a wheel completely off the axel, tri-Pod. USAA fixed it. Then drove it with minimal to no oil changes for 4 years in Alaska and let it freeze in a garage the year I was in Afghanistan. Got out, drove it all the way BACK down to GA, and have driven it ever since. Don’t think I’ve ever changed my brakes, used to get 4 different sized used tires (itS AWD) When I needed tires, never been in the shop other than the broken wheel incident. Regularly went 5-7000 miles over oil changes. Didn’t replace timing belt until 160,000 miles where the technician said he was gonna keep it and use as an example to new mechanics on how bad a timing belt can actually get, tears 3/4 of the way through every inch along the belt.

I am now turning 200,000 miles and have only invested 500.00ish in maintenance??
Why you explaining yourself to a kid that likes it when ODT hits him because he knows it's from love and not hate?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents!

What AK would you expect an Iranian to be carrying? Do they manufacture their own at all?

@Peanut Butter - you ever heard of The Murph? (insane workout, fundraiser on Memorial Day) Couple buddies were talking about it, I just learned what it was yesterday, might be a cool thing for Memorial Day 2021. Good cause.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Morning gents!

What AK would you expect an Iranian to be carrying? Do they manufacture their own at all?

@Peanut Butter - you ever heard of The Murph? (insane workout, fundraiser on Memorial Day) Couple buddies were talking about it, I just learned what it was yesterday, might be a cool thing for Memorial Day 2021. Good cause.
Yes I’ve always wanted to do one!! I might go through with it

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Germans stopped engineering in the 80s. What they do now is concept art engineering. Try to mak the most overly complicated system to open the gas filler door and make it so that it needs to be serviced with crushed unicorn horns every 10th openning and the replacement hinge is $6500 shipped directly from Signus 5
PzKfw VII

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Morning gents!

Know all about Lt Murphy and his CrossFit challenge. Man amongst men