Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

Anyone know what these are? Is it a deal?
Not a deal.
Looks like a mix of 3 Polish/Hungarian painted, 1 Romanian and 1 Bulgy or Russian. 1 mag is a 1st European ribbed design, with larger welds on the front lug, so it is Bulgy or Russian, need to look at the follower shape and spine stamps to tell which. 99% of Romies I have seen are 2nd Euro rib. There is one of those (2nd Gen Romy) in the mix.

3 mags are 2nd European ribbed design, do not have large weld marks on the front lugs, that's a sign of Polish or Hungarian. No fish scale welds on the spine, so not East German, plus all DDR mags are the 1st European design.

Heavy paint reminds me of the repainted Polish mags AIMS sold 4 or 5 years ago. Popping the bottom plate will tell you for sure if it is a Hungarian. Hungarians do not have a spike on the base plate keeper. If a spike is there, it is Polish.
Edited. Still catching up. Polish. Hungy are 1st generation

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m the worst at mag identification that’s why I keep y’all around. I can tell a surplus from a Croatian or a Korean mag because I hate them fuckers. Other then that I call everything romanian or East German depending on welds
i can tell a flat back and a bake too