• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Damn guys I just found out my best friend from child hood had a bad accident yesterday .broke neck , 6 broke ribs , one lung punctured. He got airlifted and in a hospital in Huntsville Alabama. I’m heartbroken this just sux

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
00 Grease after reading one of @cmshoot 's posts. Handed it out at the shoot a few weeks ago. It is supposed to stay in place better than oil.

Use Ballistol to clean and lube rotating parts. Grease for sliding parts.

It reminds me of the Swiss grease but is thinner. My Swiss grease was empty so I filled it up with the 00 grease.

Last edited:

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Statist cucks
Who is more of a cuck, a guy who submitted to finger prints and the consent of a magistrate judge for permission from state government to exercise his second amendment rights......... or a guy buying guns and paying for the FFL background check because he don't have a state permission slip? Just a thought.

Last edited:

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
And CLP......for one real reason, I have free access to it because of my job, nothing much else.

But CLP has other real good qualities, the most significant to me is it's water based and perfect for cleaning after shooting corrosive ammo. I use it to clean all my guns and when it comes to AK ammo I don't even care where it came from. Yugo, Chinese, Russian....shoot it without even trying to determine if it's corrosive or not. I lube with it too (pistils/revolvers/lever gun/ARs.........AKs and SKS, grease and CLP.

Last edited:

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Who is more of a cuck, a guy who submitted to finger prints and the consent of a magistrate judge for permission from state government to exercise his second amendment rights......... or a guy buying guns and paying for the FFL background check because he don't have a state permission slip? Just a thought.

Yes