Pictures from the mini farm (hobby farm) (pix heavy)

GA Firing Line

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I grew up on a small farm. I believe that is what gave me a good work ethic. Always something to do

No kidding. 12 hours at my paid job and then another hour feeding, watering and collecting eggs every night. And, that is just the daily chores. Some days it's hauling hay and feed, digging post holes, moving rocks, etc.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
He is doing great. I am going to have to get in there and tame him down a bit, but otherwise; nursing well and starting to eat grains, hay and grass.
glad to hear that.i know he was touch and go for awhile.and what a sweet man u are to bring a cow inside of your house!!!!!!
big teddy bear!

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
We were boring. We had Angus, Charolais, Herefords and Black Baldies. Sometimes the occasional Holstein bucket calf or ten.

We are only using 2 acres of land for all the above and then some. So, the miniature cow works out well for us. They eat 1/4 the food and need 1/4 the property that a full size cow needs.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
yes u midget hatin SOB

Midget hating? I have a shrine to all midgets as my avatar. What the heck are you talking about. Oh, and nice cock man.

Reactions: sam