Packing

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
How many rounds do you have through it? I've heard of so many feed issues with an AR47 that'd if have to shoot the shit out of it to trust my life with it.
Well over 500 rounds out of 3 different AR47. I have one magazine out of roughly 15 that has a feed issue, it is one that I bought used. All of the new asc mags I buy run flawlessly. But other than that I have never had a single issue out of any of them and have no issue in relying on them.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I think I recall early models having firing pin issues, but that too was solved with an upgrade

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I carry all the time I can. My mom lives on Franklin Rd which is a bad area. I am usually going to work so my gun stays in the car. Other than that, I have it on me. I was showing off the "Don't tread on me" back plate.

Reactions: sam
H

Hoss

For the record, I never said I didn't have a gun near me at all times. I just said I don't tend to carry one on my hip.

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Depends which purse im carrying. But always either carry my G21 or my beretta nano. I prefer the G21 but sometimes a large purse is pain. I do always carry an exta loaded mag. I always carry. Scary world

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
I carry regularly. Lately the wife has become a concern as when I went out of state on a trip recently I wanted to lock up all scattered guns because of the young kids. I asked what she wanted left out and what she normal used and she said I could leave out the LCP and she regularly never carried anything lately which made me a bit concerned. Of course there are a couple other shotguns and whatnot that a not regularly used that are in accessible areas that are hidden, but it still bothered me.

Time to get her shooting again I think.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I carry regularly. Lately the wife has become a concern as when I went out of state on a trip recently I wanted to lock up all scattered guns because of the young kids. I asked what she wanted left out and what she normal used and she said I could leave out the LCP and she regularly never carried anything lately which made me a bit concerned. Of course there are a couple other shotguns and whatnot that a not regularly used that are in accessible areas that are hidden, but it still bothered me.

Time to get her shooting again I think.
Absolutely!

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
I went from carrying a Glock around in my truck and only putting it on every once in a while to carrying a Kahr CM9 any time I have pants on. I still prefer Glocks but I think I made the right choice.