Faktory 47

NFA Tracker

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Haha I also got a FA rated, 5.7 rated 22 can but sadly only shoot bolt action subs through it hahahaha... waste.
Yeah, it's a lifetime purchase and my gun fetishes change with the wind. Hell, I might be wanting a 17 WSM next year for all I know, and if I do I'd like to be able to suppress it.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Yeah, it's a lifetime purchase and my gun fetishes change with the wind. Hell, I might be wanting a 17 WSM next year for all I know, and if I do I'd like to be able to suppress it.
"Suppress" lol. But yeah, I still want a 5.7 pistol so bad

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
"Suppress" lol. But yeah, I still want a 5.7 pistol so bad
I bought one in Nebraska at a gun shop in 2007ish...paid $749.99 brand new. I couldn't pass it up. The thing shot a shotgun pattern at 25 yards instead of a group. I think I may have gotten a lemon, but either way I'll go the PS90 route if I get back into 5.7.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
I bought one in Nebraska at a gun shop in 2007ish...paid $749.99 brand new. I couldn't pass it up. The thing shot a shotgun pattern at 25 yards instead of a group. I think I may have gotten a lemon, but either way I'll go the PS90 route if I get back into 5.7.
I shot one that was lights out. Never tried a PS90 but they look dope too. The 50 rnd capacity is also a turn on.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
I shot one that was lights out. Never tried a PS90 but they look dope too. The 50 rnd capacity is also a turn on.
Yeah, I must have gotten a bad one. I'm no Annie Oakley, but I can do ok with a pistol. This thing was shooting 12 inch groups at 25 yards.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
did you try it from a rest?

maybe you just suck.
No, but I'm actually a decent marksman. On the same outing I was punching golf ball sized groups with my HK USP tactical, G31, and my bil's Smith 66.

I shot it outdoors, indoors, at all ranges and it just sucked. Nobody could get the thing to group with any commercially available loads.

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
You know they make an AR upper in 5.7? Takes the same mag as the ps90.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
I just got notification that my stamp from May 12th, 2016 came in today. Gonna pick up that shotty on Saturday!!!!