Howard Law

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
serious question...

I was trying to fix my form 1 for resubmission but it wouldnt let me edit it... then i read somewhere that i will get a refund and have to essentially start over from scratch. is this the case?
yes and no. Once it's submitted you can't edit it. But once it gets denied you can usually use the "talk to an expert" link and they'll get it squared away,

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
yes and no. Once it's submitted you can't edit it. But once it gets denied you can usually use the "talk to an expert" link and they'll get it squared away,
excellent just sent them a note on it! never knew that contact thing was there. thanks man

Reactions: Righter13

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
damn they reply fast... "You will need to create and submit a new form with a new tax payment. The disapproved form cannot be edited or copied and resubmitted. The tax paid for the disapproval will be refunded. When you submit a new application, please let us know that this is a correction by forwarding to us this email, the control number for the disapproval, and the new control number to us so we can evaluate the processing of the new application."

that blows

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Well this is fun. I was just disapproved because allegedly the model name is not etched on my PAP. Even if it wasnt, how the fuck would these wannabe TSA agents know?

Reactions: DoglegArms

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Well this is fun. I was just disapproved because allegedly the model name is not etched on my PAP. Even if it wasnt, how the fuck would these wannabe TSA agents know?
lol that sucks, they 'knew' my spikes lower was supposed to start with a letter and not a number

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
lol that sucks, they 'knew' my spikes lower was supposed to start with a letter and not a number

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Ok. If I'm reading this correctly and they want me to resubmit "with the model name etched on the lower receiver".

I have to wait to get home. Fucking shit. What a bullshit game this is.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
damn they reply fast... "You will need to create and submit a new form with a new tax payment. The disapproved form cannot be edited or copied and resubmitted. The tax paid for the disapproval will be refunded. When you submit a new application, please let us know that this is a correction by forwarding to us this email, the control number for the disapproval, and the new control number to us so we can evaluate the processing of the new application."

that blows
Sounds like they're going to expedite the reaubmittal though.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
thats for form 1's too? thought it was cans only
errything. Didn't you hear the speech about "making it harder to keep the most dangerous weapons off the street, like machine guns and silerncers?"

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
errything. Didn't you hear the speech about "making it harder to keep the most dangerous weapons off the street, like machine guns and silerncers?"
half ass listened... fuck, i may resubmit idk. im kinda over it after waiting 4 months for nothing...

Reactions: Laufen

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I think @NWS had one refunded once. Not 100% sure though.
One more serious question. Since I'm resubmitting can I change barrel and over all lengths and still go ahead and email those guys to try and expedite lol. I guess worst case scenario they notice it and send me to the back of the line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code

that blows
Fucking wonderful. The control number for my disapproval is blank.

Reactions: Righter13