Need some help changin an AR part

American Revival Apparel Company

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
i have a new endplate coming this week. Is there anyone near Smyrna that has the tools and know how to help me properly swap it?

I'm sure I could do it but don't have the tool and I'd rather learn from someone who's done it, especially the staking part.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
i have a new endplate coming this week. Is there anyone near Smyrna that has the tools and know how to help me properly swap it?

I'm sure I could do it but don't have the tool and I'd rather learn from someone who's done it, especially the staking part.
Can you make it to Euharlee (yes, middle of no where, right?)? I have Aeroshell 33ms, auto center punch for staking, torque wrench, and good quality tools (just bought the new Magpul armorers wrench), but also have my modified tool steel castle nut wrench. .

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I will actually be in acworth during the day on Friday. Not sure if you'll be at work or busy.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
I will actually be in acworth during the day on Friday. Not sure if you'll be at work or busy.
I work from 7-5. We need a bench vice and my receiver block though. If you can make it out here, I can swap it out for you. If not, its cool.

I have a new born, so making it out and about is super super hard right now.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I work from 7-5. We need a bench vice and my receiver block though. If you can make it out here, I can swap it out for you. If not, its cool.

I have a new born, so making it out and about is super super hard right now.

I understand how the newborn thing goes. If I can't find anyone I'll let you know. Between work and my toddler I don't have much time either.

Reactions: Wallace

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I understand how the newborn thing goes. If I can't find anyone I'll let you know. Between work and my toddler I don't have much time either.

Dude try Wes at Tru-Prep... It's a easy swap, but you need a few tools to do it right.

Reactions: AtlMedic