I want the new Sig P226/229 Legion!!

Faktory 47

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
I love the color, and the reduced beavertail, in inclusion to the new Sig Xray Sights. Damn. I wish I wasn't gun broke.

H

Hoss

Lipstick on a pig. Sig hasn't come up with anything new and innovative in decades. Their entire line of polymer handguns are flops. The 2022 is a good gun but basically just a plastic version of their decades old designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DTW762

DTW762

Hunter
Jul 28, 2015
Carrollton GA
Lipstick on a pig. Dig hasn't come up with anything new and innovative in decades. Their entire line of polymer handguns are flops. The 2022 is a good gun but basically just a plastic version of their decades old designs.

The P320 seems to be holding its own in some places, but I'm inclined to agree. The whole legion "community" could be fun... Trust fund mall ninjas unite!!! But either way, they're a little late to the party IMO, but at least they're trying I guess

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
Lipstick on a pig. Sig hasn't come up with anything new and innovative in decades. Their entire line of polymer handguns are flops. The 2022 is a good gun but basically just a plastic version of their decades old designs.
Lipstick on a Pig? As if the Sig 226 is a pig by any stretch of the imagination. It's an excellent sidearm. I just think Sig should have included these features long time ago, and they should standardize the line of pistols. Other than that, I like them.

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
If it ain't broke, don't fix it......it looks good to me.

H

Hoss

25 years from now they'll release the all new P229 Space edition in silver with cool futuristic stickers.