Gun Show Tomorrow. What To Buy Next..

Howard Law

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
LGS in Dalton tomorrow. Wife and I are going. Current collection is a Ruger SR22 for her training weapon, a Glock 23 that I also have the Lone Wolf 9mm barrel for and a pretty new xD Mod2 in 9. So many guns I like the looks of and would love to have. Not sure what to look for next.

Suggestions?

Dirtbike

NRA Life Member (Everybody should be!)
Feb 3, 2016
Can't go wrong with a 1911 or my personal favorite Glock, have a great time!

HOG2K

Hobbyist Photographer
Jan 30, 2016
This goes for all of us, it really doesn't matter how many guns we own, there is always another one out there that you want to have. I own 6 handguns and now I want to get a 357 model 60 S&W with a 3 inch barrel. It just feels so good to hold, and I know it's going to shoot good too!!

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
[QUOTE="Dirtbike]Can't go wrong with a 1911 or my personal favorite Glock, have a great time!

[/QUOTE]
I really like the Glock I have. I must say that xD is right there with it though as far as shooting, comfort and accuracy. It's a little heavier than the Glock but that's about it. I need to find a holster for it also so I can carry that one.

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
[QUOTE="JackJumper]did you end up getting anything?

[/QUOTE]
Nope. Didn't have enough time to really go digging for deals as we got there late. I did handle a couple of used Sigs, 226 and 229 that were priced great but just felt the grips were too fat on them for my liking. I found out after the fact that there's an E2 grip that can be put on to cure that problem. I also slobbered and drooled over a dozen or so 1911's that really caught my eye. Seems like prices for new stuff at the shows aren't any better than local dealers.

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
The shows I've been to lately, it's almost all dealers anyway with the same prices as the stores. It seems like more and more the days of the great gun show deals are gone. Not near as many private sellers as there used to be.

Dirtbike

NRA Life Member (Everybody should be!)
Feb 3, 2016
[QUOTE="Chris Timmerman]The shows I've been to lately, it's almost all dealers anyway with the same prices as the stores. It seems like more and more the days of the great gun show deals are gone. Not near as many private sellers as there used to be.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I've been noticing that as well, the last one I went to they had about 10 tables that were private collections for sale but you really had to search them out