Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I am so freaking gun bored lately. I actually just spent 20 minutes upgrading the trigger in this POS.

20150728_120636_zpsda4xusla.jpg

Reactions: madHatter

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Maybe you need another hobby since you have everything (or had) under the sun... Lol

adding my dad's collection into mine really killed it for me. Once you have preban Norinco underfolders, Pythons, NFA items, etc. what else is there to go after. I want to buy something or trade for something, but I can't think of anything I want.

#firstworldproblems

White

Frontiersman
Apr 19, 2015
Georgia
adding my dad's collection into mine really killed it for me. Once you have preban Norinco underfolders, Pythons, NFA items, etc. what else is there to go after. I want to buy something or trade for something, but I can't think of anything I want.

#firstworldproblems
I hate you right now

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yep. I can understand that. I got the same feeling after selling a few pistols this year. I realized that I've shot a G17 and G26 so much that buying others isn't really reasonable any more. I'm so deep into magazines for those things, I really can't look at Walthers or other 9mms. Kind of a sad feeling.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
on a side note, the sigma trigger mod does wonders. Makes the gun usable for sure. Only took about 20 minutes and cost nothing. Now I could see myself taking the Sigma to the range at least for other people to shoot.

H

Hoss

on a side note, the sigma trigger mod does wonders. Makes the gun usable for sure. Only took about 20 minutes and cost nothing. Now I could see myself taking the Sigma to the range at least for other people to shoot.
I like them for what they are. Anytime I can find one in the $200 range I snag it.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Part of the issue isn't even with the guns, it's with the shooting. Back in the day at my parents farm, we had all kinds of options for targets, distances, etc. From 25 to 1000 yards plus, we had propane cylinders, hot water heaters, cinder blocks, gongs, an old air compressor, and tons of other stuff that was really fun to shoot. The best was setting up some lawn chairs on the river bridge and shooting whatever floated down the river. Now, at my local in town range it's just paper. Part of the boredom with guns comes with boring ass paper targets.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I like them for what they are. Anytime I can find one in the $200 range I snag it.

Mine was free. My dad was given it by the parents of a guy who had just been convicted of a felony. He used it as a loaner gun for his CCW class and then when he sold out his portion of the school and moved to Washington state I ended up with all his guns but two.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Part of the issue isn't even with the guns, it's with the shooting. Back in the day at my parents farm, we had all kinds of options for targets, distances, etc. From 25 to 1000 yards plus, we had propane cylinders, hot water heaters, cinder blocks, gongs, an old air compressor, and tons of other stuff that was really fun to shoot. The best was setting up some lawn chairs on the river bridge and shooting whatever floated down the river. Now, at my local in town range it's just paper. Part of the boredom with guns comes with boring ass paper targets.

I have land to shoot on plus I am a member of a wildlife club that has amazing ranges. Come on up sometime and we can shoot some propane cylinders.... ;)

Reactions: Laufen

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Dude, I've seen some of your other posts.

Why haven't you jumped into MILSURP?

History.

Significance.

More history.

Seriously, with your personality type I can't believe you don't already have a Heston-esque collection of milsurps.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
agreed...

would love to take a class with a shoot house.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Dude, I've seen some of your other posts.

Why haven't you jumped into MILSURP?

History.

Significance.

More history.

Seriously, with your personality type I can't believe you don't already have a Heston-esque collection of milsurps.

I have a C&R FFL. I look at all the misurp stuff all the time because I an on every damn mailing list.

Just don't ever find anything that interests me.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I have a C&R FFL. I look at all the misurp stuff all the time because I an on every damn mailing list.

Just don't ever find anything that interests me.

For cereal?

A Garand doesn't interest you?

I'll be the first to admit I resisted the caliber as long as I could but after I first shot one.

I WAS HOOKED!

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
For cereal?

A Garand doesn't interest you?

I'll be the first to admit I resisted the caliber as long as I could but after I first shot one.

I WAS HOOKED!

I um, thunk I have one of those in the safe......