Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I wanted to write about the Gearcraft holsters @Billieco hooked me up with from my SETmas giveaway. I am very impressed with the quality, fit and finish. I love how the site is set up with a basic holster and then let's you customize in the menu. There are enough choices to build to suit any style and configuration you want.

The holsters arrived in retail packaging just like purchasing product in a store. I put a sticker on each vehicle and one on my travel toolbox. The snake skin holster in picture was made for my Sig P290rs and fits solidly. I love the deep retention and mechanical "claw" fastener. No worries about holster coming lose or weapon either. I had a leather holster previously and my Gearcraft holster is way more comfortable.

The Leopard print holster is carrying a Glock 37 (holster made for G26) and same solid fit. My wife loves it.

The 3rd holster pictured is carrying a Glock 43 and was purchased from @TruPrep at same time gun was purchased. Since she has decided to EDC she wanted something a little smaller. We picked up the G43 and holster while at the gun and silencer cleaning party.

Thanks to Gearcraft for making a great product and supporting the site with a great giveaway. Also glad TruPrep carries a great selection of Gearcraft product.

20170306_115948.jpg