Freedom Ordinance FX9?

GA Firing Line

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Friend recently got one. The handgaurd and barrel nut came loose first time he took it out. Brought it to the shop and the barrel nut just needed to be shimed. No big deal that's normal for rails that require timing, just some idiot who built it was too lazy and thought 20ft/lbs was good enough I guess. Then I discovered a real problem, the front of the upper receiver is so out of wack the barrel actually points to the left. Needs lapping to true it up but I don't have a upper lapping tool yet. I've heard of it but this is actually the first time I've seen the need for one.
Ive got one if you are local

Reactions: FatAlbert
H

Hoss

Friend recently got one. The handgaurd and barrel nut came loose first time he took it out. Brought it to the shop and the barrel nut just needed to be shimed. No big deal that's normal for rails that require timing, just some idiot who built it was too lazy and thought 20ft/lbs was good enough I guess. Then I discovered a real problem, the front of the upper receiver is so out of wack the barrel actually points to the left. Needs lapping to true it up but I don't have a upper lapping tool yet. I've heard of it but this is actually the first time I've seen the need for one.
Feeling better about my decision to walk away...

Reactions: FatAlbert

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
they shouldn't call what they do reviewing so much as presenting

If you watch their videos they don't call it reviewing. They normally say "This isn't a review, we're just out here shooting this and having fun."