Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I like hot/spicy food. I'll have Julie try something and I'll tell her, "It's not THAT hot" and she'll get pissed at me. I really didn't think it was that hot.

I bought this the other day and made one last night. They should have named it Scorched Earth Ramen. It was literally painful to eat. I might try using just a little of the sauce packet next time but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the last 3 packages if that doesn't work. 20220508_141811.jpg

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I like hot/spicy food. I'll have Julie try something and I'll tell her, "It's not THAT hot" and she'll get pissed at me. I really didn't think it was that hot.

I bought this the other day and made one last night. They should have named it Scorched Earth Ramen. It was literally painful to eat. I might try using just a little of the sauce packet next time but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the last 3 packages if that doesn't work. View attachment 146785
Those are delicious

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

I bought this the other day and made one last night. They should have named it Scorched Earth Ramen. It was literally painful to eat. I might try using just a little of the sauce packet next time but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the last 3 packages if that doesn't work. View attachment 146785
Gona hurt coming out to