An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Brown gang-gang.

View attachment 145806 View attachment 145807

Put a tarp down in the back - no fuss, no muss.

Rear bumper was draggin' that's fo' sho'.

Minivans can definitely hold a bunch of stuff... We used the Hell out of them at Ft. McCoy, we'd put A LOT of crew served weapons in them to go to the ranges. I wouldn't mind a minivan as a second car, but it would have to have the "Stowe and Go" seats that folded flat. It's no wonder why they still sell so well, minivans and just so versatile.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Minivans can definitely hold a bunch of stuff... We used the Hell out of them at Ft. McCoy, we'd put A LOT of crew served weapons in them to go to the ranges. I wouldn't mind a minivan as a second car, but it would have to have the "Stowe and Go" seats that folded flat. It's no wonder why they still sell so well, minivans and just so versatile.

Gotta say man - and feel free to take away my man card - but this has been one of the best company cars I've had.

The v6 is stout. And having it allowed us to get all the festival stuff in one vehicle back when my wife was in the soap bidness.

It's comfortable on road trips. Both boys could stretch out in the back. With the seats folded flat it'll hold 50 bags of mulch.

Yeah, like I said, it's been a great company vehicle. Beats the heck out of the Dodge Magnum I used to drive. It had good brakes but the smallest v6 offered and couldn't get out of its own way. The brakes worked great, but that's a story for another day.

Hayata

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
For those that rarely venture out...

Hayata

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
dodge_invasion_van-3-626x382.jpg