Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
Thinking of selling my Saiga 545 rifle, mags (13 of them; 4 izhmash plums, 6 Magpuls, 2 Polish, 1 Bulgarian), and 1780 rounds of ammo as a package deal.

It’s converted; has a strange bolt hold open device (the only weird thing about it) and a pretty nice 2 stage trigger.

Flat shooting, low recoil but loud pew pew.

I don’t shoot it much and it’s the only rifle I own in that caliber. Its in almost perfect condition with a few minor marks from being in the safe.

I can send pics and more details to anyone interested. I live in way south GA but we have plans to be in the Atlanta area this coming up weekend.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Oh Happy Monday Morning Krew
Slept in this am, guess I'll get up and go in to work.

Not sure what happened but my tiktok has 46K views this morning. None of my vids ever get more than about 500 views but I make a halfass vid to show you guys here some toggle switches on Kermit and THAT'S the one that takes off SMH

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

Not sure what happened but my tiktok has 46K views this morning. None of my vids ever get more than about 500 views but I make a halfass vid to show you guys here some toggle switches on Kermit and THAT'S the one that takes off SMH
funny how that works

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Why are you going into work if you're a famous tick tock star now?

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
Do I have any legal action here? The previous tree that fell from their property, I cleaned up. Haven't heard a "thanks" yet. Shouldn't they be responsible for clean up?
Should I call a tree company? Clean up myself and send a bill for both trees? Not bother with the headache, clean it up and keep the firewood?

I’m not a lawyer but I think you need to pre-identify the tree that falls, send a certified letter to the neighbor detailing that they have a problem tree that could potentially fall, and maybe even include the opinion of a arborist. I have heard some debate on the last point. Otherwise, it won’t hold up.

That’s what I was always told and I had this same problem twice.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Do I have any legal action here? The previous tree that fell from their property, I cleaned up. Haven't heard a "thanks" yet. Shouldn't they be responsible for clean up?
Should I call a tree company? Clean up myself and send a bill for both trees? Not bother with the headache, clean it up and keep the firewood?

Sorry, but no. Didn't matter where it came from, only where it landed.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I think I have the COVID... I was fine Friday, but with a cough, then Saturday morning headaches, hot and cold chills, more coughing. Feeling run down, I'm going to get a COVID test sometime today. For 2 years during all of this bullshit, I felt fine... as a matter of fact, this is the 1st time in years that I've been sick.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Well shit. Guess I’ll clean my side of the line up and leave theirs.

I ran into this with my old neighbors... crazy bipolar bitch. One of my small trees fell onto their backyard. Not a big tree. So i cut it up and stacked it on their side of the fence.

A month or so later, she sees me outside and comes over yelling about how "that can't stay there!!" Referring to the stacks.

So i checked into it. I did much more than i had to do.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I think I have the COVID... I was fine Friday, but with a cough, then Saturday morning headaches, hot and cold chills, more coughing. Feeling run down, I'm going to get a COVID test sometime today. For 2 years during all of this bullshit, I felt fine... as a matter of fact, this is the 1st time in years that I've been sick.
FWIW, regular old flu is still going around too. I had it real bad about two weeks ago. Hope you feel better.