Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Not exactly.

If you said that it was working fine with no jams that would’ve sufficed.

Was seeing if they got the issues worked out before it CETME back $1350 to order one.

EDITED TO ADD that I saw your later report. I will have to start looking at these again. I do like roller lock weapons.
I was trying to be funny with that first thing, I guess it fell flat.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Not exactly.

If you said that it was working fine with no jams that would’ve sufficed.

Was seeing if they got the issues worked out before it CETME back $1350 to order one.

EDITED TO ADD that I saw your later report. I will have to start looking at these again. I do like roller lock weapons.
Whale, mebbe we talk about it a bit….

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Ok, so the real answer is that it grouped nicely, and ran consistently.
Not sure if I want to keep it, though. It’s heavy like an AK, and I bought it thinking it might replace an AR, but since I often swap uppers on ARs depending on the situation, it’s not going to do that role.
But it is solid. And accurate.
How do you like the recoil?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Pulled the folding stock for now and added some wood. This will hold me over for now...but it's eventually gonna get the short wood corncob forend and matching Police stock.

That nut holding the forend on was a PITA to remove...I don't think it has been removed since the gun was built sometime in the 90's

20211230_175258.jpg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Miles had a sweet roller lock up for grabs priced right
May still
Still have it. Mine is 7.62x39. Great gun.
Special price for KK.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Pulled the folding stock for now and added some wood. This will hold me over for now...but it's eventually gonna get the short wood corncob forend and matching Police stock.

That nut holding the forend on was a PITA to remove...I don't think it has been removed since the gun was built sometime in the 90's

View attachment 141542

You have funny tan lines on your feet.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
How do you like the recoil?
Recoil was pretty soft, I was able to maintain a sight picture through recoil and (if the RSOs weren’t so fucking rigid) could have done accurate rapid fire at 100 yards.

Speaking of RSOs, I was trying out several different uppers I’ve built over the past few months - a 16”, 14.5” and 10.5”, and was on the 100yd range (hadn’t gotten my stupid range card punched even though I’ve been there several times, so I had to go there before they’d let us go to the longer distance areas). So of course I’m using a pistol lower. I asked one of the RSOs if it was ok, because there was a sign about not using pistols on the rifle range. He was cool.
Then the head dude for the area wanders over, notices the brace, and starts acting like I’m a child, asking stupid questions.
But basically I had to remove the pistol lower from that range, and any pistol-length uppers unless I had SBRs. Which I don’t.
I wasn’t confrontational about it, but I gotta wonder why it matters to these people to enforce what are clearly stupid rules made by a draconian government to make trouble for people like us, as well as the range guys. Don’t they see they’re helping the regime??