Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Ok, so the real answer is that it grouped nicely, and ran consistently.
Not sure if I want to keep it, though. It’s heavy like an AK, and I bought it thinking it might replace an AR, but since I often swap uppers on ARs depending on the situation, it’s not going to do that role.
But it is solid. And accurate.
How tight is the mag well? I got one of those CETME things too but haven't gone shooting for a while. How are the iron sights?

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
When the trigger is pulled, the firing pin hits the primer in the cartridge, igniting the powder which produces pressure to send the bullet down the bore towards the target.
The same pressure that sends the bullet down range also exerts pressure on the gas system, which utilizes a gas piston that is exposed to gasses from a port in the barrel. After the bullet passes this port, the expanding gasses push the piston to the rear, which then pushes the bolt carrier to the rear. This rearward motion then allows the roller locks in the bolt to unlock, and then the bolt is unlocked from the barrel. With the rearward motion of the bolt carrier group, the chamber is opened, the extractor grabs the rim of the (now empty) case, and the case is ejected through the side port. The bolt and carrier continue their rearward motion until they either bottom out on the spring, or the spring pressure equalizes against the rearward momentum. The spring then pushes the bolt and carrier forward again. If available, another cartridge is stripped from the magazine by the forward motion of the bcg, shoving a new round into the chamber, cocking the hammer, and allowing the process to be repeated.

Oh, wait.

That’s not what you were asking, was it?

Not exactly.

If you said that it was working fine with no jams that would’ve sufficed.

Was seeing if they got the issues worked out before it CETME back $1350 to order one.

EDITED TO ADD that I saw your later report. I will have to start looking at these again. I do like roller lock weapons.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Not exactly.

If you said that it was working fine with no jams that would’ve sufficed.

Was seeing if they got the issues worked out before it CETME back $1350 to order one.

EDITED TO ADD that I saw your later report. I will have to start looking at these again. I do like roller lock weapons.
@Miles had a sweet roller lock up for grabs priced right
May still

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
How tight is the mag well? I got one of those CETME things too but haven't gone shooting for a while. How are the iron sights?
I really liked the iron sights. Didn’t even bother putting a scope on it, I found the front sight was the perfect size, the rear sight was just like the ones I put on my AR when looking through it, and easy enough to adjust.
I used a few different metal mags including a steel HK mag and some lancers. No issues.