Faktory 47

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I’m learning a new level of patience this evening , my 82 yo dad whom I love with everything I have, can not find amazon on his computer , then I got him on, he don’t remember his log on or password, don’t remember his email acct log on or the password. This has taken over and hour to get this far. Guess I’ll go by tomorrow and make him all new ones, I’ll be keeping a copy of it all, he is in good shape and don’t forget much, but computers, I pads and cell phone keep him fucked up

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I’m learning a new level of patience this evening , my 82 yo dad whom I love with everything I have, can not find amazon on his computer , then I got him on, he don’t remember his log on or password, don’t remember his email acct log on or the password. This has taken over and hour to get this far. Guess I’ll go by tomorrow and make him all new ones, I’ll be keeping a copy of it all, he is in good shape and don’t forget much, but computers, I pads and cell phone keep him fucked up
The other day I walked my Dad through connecting to the internet. I get it.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

I'm really thankful mom is afraid to use a card online because "they'll steal her info". So i order things for her and send it to her shipping address.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Remote desktop, Team Viewer or other and do it from work, home, cell phone.
I went through it with my dad and now my uncle.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
My grandfather didn't have a cell phone, grew his own food from seeds, and drove a Cadillac. I snapped so many green beans, peeled so many apples, and scrubbed so many potato's at his place when I was a kid.
View attachment 144904
Memories you will never forget

My Great Grand parents owned a large farm , when i went to visit i remember no power or running water in the house , my GG Father was a wealthy man , but he said power and running water were not necessary , Yes the out house was brutal in the winter and summer , 2 different reasons , my Great Grandmother was 4ft 11 in tall , i remember her walking out with chicken feed all the chickens came running , she snatched one up whacked his head off and the was dinner that night, they lived to be 97 and 99 she cooked with Lard and fatback 99% of what they ate came from the Farm , Pretty awesome life if you ask me