Dogleg Arms NFA shoot and customer appreciation day.

Faktory 47

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Thinking about putting together a range day where you can come out and try some of @DoglegArms demo cans, and perhaps have some full auto's on hand for customers who have purchased a can from @DoglegArms to play with.

Let me know if this is something that might interest you guys. If so, would you be opposed to me hosting it at Floyd County Wildlife Club where we had the meet and greet last year?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
actually my neighbor who has the little pistol range I shoot my videos on is so excited after shooting the M16 that he is out there right now with his tractor and chainsaw building a 250 yard rifle range for me to use. I might be able to host something like this at my house.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
actually my neighbor who has the little pistol range I shoot my videos on is so excited after shooting the M16 that he is out there right now with his tractor and chainsaw building a 250 yard rifle range for me to use. I might be able to host something like this at my house.

I'd be down for that.... Awesome!!

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Winning!

I'd like to go!

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
That's a long haul for me, but If my Revolution is ready to pick up by then I don't see how I could stay away.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
@PewPewPewCo and I shot on the new range in my neighbor's yard yesterday. We don't know the exact footage of the range, suspect it to be about 150 yards. I need to get out there with the tape and measure it. That said, he built it for me to use so I have full use of it any time I want. Anybody wants to come up and try out some cans, or just do some general blasting let me know. As soon as I hear back from @DoglegArms I will start planning a NFA shoot and customer appreciation day on my new private range. Woot!

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Anyone want to ride up on my scooter with me?
braaaaaap
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Laufen and Red Dawn

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
@PewPewPewCo and I shot on the new range in my neighbor's yard yesterday. We don't know the exact footage of the range, suspect it to be about 150 yards. I need to get out there with the tape and measure it. That said, he built it for me to use so I have full use of it any time I want. Anybody wants to come up and try out some cans, or just do some general blasting let me know. As soon as I hear back from @DoglegArms I will start planning a NFA shoot and customer appreciation day on my new private range. Woot!
IN FOR GENERAL BLASTING!!