Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Daniel Defense

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Can you get me a deal on some public utilities though?

Come to RM Clayton and you can have all the brown water you want....people in Decatur are into using grey/brown water right?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
So...related side note....I bought two Lancer mags. I like the metal reinforced feed lips...but I noticed they don't drop free from the mag well when loaded...Pmag do. I thought Lancet was the bees knees....does anyone else have that problem?
@cmshoot

cmshoot

Marksman
We know polymer is superior to metal in a certain applications. But why invest money in such a nonessential part? It’s not for a superior product IMO. It’s to ultimately save money.

Or to obtain a better seal and better keep out debris in the field. The polymer/rubber gasket dust cover costs more. That ain’t conjecture on my part; it’s a fact.

HK does it as well and they don’t tend to cut corners.

cmshoot

Marksman
So...related side note....I bought two Lancer mags. I like the metal reinforced feed lips...but I noticed they don't drop free from the mag well when loaded...Pmag do. I thought Lancet was the bees knees....does anyone else have that problem?
@cmshoot

I have students that run Lancers, but I run PMags. I haven’t seen that issue, but I’m not an expert on Lancers.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Just bought a 16" lightweight BCM upper with a 13" mlok rail. Haven't shot it yet, but looking it over it appears to be flawless in every way. Sample size:1

i’ve owned two bcm uppers both midlength - one with a standard barrel profile and the other a lightweight. both were very very nice and appeared/appear to be quality assembling with quality parts. i put probably 600 trouble free rounds through the lightweight before i traded it for something much lesser. i got the standard profile about a month ago and again no troubles though only about 100 rounds through it at this point.

i’ve never had problems with my DD either but i now wish i hadn’t spent the money on it - just had to have that RIS II rail. i have half a mind to sell a large portion of my collection to fund a bcm “the jack” carbine.

colt rifles are fine too but i wanted a midlength. their trooper and ccu rifles look solid but they should’ve released those years ago. i guess having the government feed trough yanked from underneath you forces innovation.

my bcm sample size: 2