Howard Law

CZ Fan here....switched to Glock 19

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
The trigger was not that impressive. If you want one just because of the lower boreaxis, just get a Steyr M9A1 for $450.

i love the m9a1s they shoot like a dream and the one i had was insanely accurate plus you always had the fun of when you were at the range almost nobody knew what the fuck it was lol

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
I love my 19s. I shot the Gen4 today and it was perfect as usual.

a5aa5434794c73bbad4111a2e3650895.jpg

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
I love my CZ's, but carrying a P01 and Rami gets tiresome after a while. I have a PPS M2 that I like very much, but would prefer a double stack in a compact package.

So far I haven't found anything that has a low bore axis, and not have bulky slidestops/takedown levers, while holding 15 or more rounds.

I stopped by CG&P yesterday and picked up a Lipsey's Glock 19 Gen4 Talo Pro and a Glock range kit for $519 brand new. While I'm still not a fan of Glock's trigger or grip angle, I love how low profile everything is on this handgun, and still small enough to carry while holding 16rds. Plus, it comes with steel Tritium NS for less than stock G19 (or in ODT's case, $100 less). It has a few special markings that I have not on the other ones, like a GA Proofing marks on slide and a state of GA mark on the lower where "MBS" would normally be.

Yes, I've had Glocks before, but never really carried one until today.

I would like to change the trigger with something nicer though. Not a fan of the ridges on the factory trigger. Maybe the APEX?

View attachment 23570

I have a NIB Apex trigger $85. Its way better than the stock.

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...ufacturer_1=APEX+TACTICAL+SPECIALTIES+INCxzzx

Last edited:
H

Hoss

i love the m9a1s they shoot like a dream and the one i had was insanely accurate plus you always had the fun of when you were at the range almost nobody knew what the fuck it was lol
At one time I had 5 Steyr 9mms. I loved the M9 and S9 and carried one for 3 years. It was too thick though and I ended up selling them all during the"Ahhh!!!! Obama is outlawing guns!!!" Craze. I wish I had all of them back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Lmfao you don't even have a 19?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope sure don't. Had a idea I was going to get one and ended up going with the .308. I will eventually have one though.