Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Man they don't mess around. Placed an order late Monday, shipped yesterday and tracking already shows it in its way. I'll have it tomorrow.

Right on!

Reactions: Rwjeter and Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
They did a good job with shipping the AR57 upper I ordered last year.

Reactions: Rwjeter

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
Man they don't mess around. Placed an order late Monday, shipped yesterday and tracking already shows it in its way. I'll have it tomorrow.

Right on!
My experience has been a mixed bag. Sometimes it's fast, but most of the time average or below average.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
They did a good job with shipping the AR57 upper I ordered last year.
Have you done a review of the upper? I've been curious about them. Doubt I'll ever get one, I'll just get a PS90. But the 5.7 is a sick little round. Oh, and so I'm not TOTALLY detailing the thread.... Woo! Bud's Gun Shop! Great shipping!

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Have you done a review of the upper? I've been curious about them. Doubt I'll ever get one, I'll just get a PS90. But the 5.7 is a sick little round. Oh, and so I'm not TOTALLY detailing the thread.... Woo! Bud's Gun Shop! Great shipping!
Not Done A review yet. The upper does use the PS90 mags. Rather than me review, I will have to let you shoot it. I had an FNfive7 for a brief period and it was cool. I like the upper better. I have 3 .22 mag semi auto pistols that have just as good ballistics as the pistol.

Reactions: Rwjeter

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
My experience has been a mixed bag. Sometimes it's fast, but most of the time average or below average.

Let's see if it beats my TLR-1s here.........

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Not Done A review yet. The upper does use the PS90 mags. Rather than me review, I will have to let you shoot it. I had an FNfive7 for a brief period and it was cool. I like the upper better. I have 3 .22 mag semi auto pistols that have just as good ballistics as the pistol.
Sigh.... I guess you're gonna make me just do everything.... Back to the not to be counted on list for you!!!! Lol. Yeah, FN Five Seven is on my list of guns to get. In want one pretty bad. Maybe one day we can get together and have a range day, I don't have as cool of toys as you, but your welcome to try any of mine as well. Thanks bro.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Sigh.... I guess you're gonna make me just do everything.... Back to the not to be counted on list for you!!!! Lol. Yeah, FN Five Seven is on my list of guns to get. In want one pretty bad. Maybe one day we can get together and have a range day, I don't have as cool of toys as you, but your welcome to try any of mine as well. Thanks bro.
I just enjoy sharing and allowing people who may not get the opportunity otherwise to handle and shoot some of the weapons I have. I am sure that this goes the same for most about everyone here.

Reactions: Cudruln and Rwjeter