Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
That was loud as shit.

Also, I have a permanent cicada chorus in my ears...so no judgement. But you should be wearing earpro dude.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
That was loud as shit.

Also, I have a permanent cicada chorus in my ears...so no judgement. But you should be wearing earpro dude.

Loudness doesn't transfer well onto video. The bullets are supersonic so there is nothing a can can do about that. That said, my hearing is long gone too. I grew up shooting guns and I don't think I ever even had a set of ear plugs until I was in my early 20s. Oh to be young and stupid again.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Loudness doesn't transfer well onto video. The bullets are supersonic so there is nothing a can can do about that. That said, my hearing is long gone too. I grew up shooting guns and I don't think I ever even had a set of ear plugs until I was in my early 20s. Oh to be young and stupid again.
Yeah, my dad's idea of earpro was a little toilet paper stuffed into your ears when sighting in deer rifles. Aside from that you just dealt with it. Riding on a turbo diesel open cab tractor for hundreds of hours didn't help either.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I can help with the stupid part.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
That's hearing safe. @Cudruln should post his video once the Liberty can is back to compare AAC to it. Either way that's not bad really.

Reactions: Cudruln

BackWoods

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Temple
Zip code
How accurate is x39 out of an AR?

As accurate as you are! Demo ranch just posted a video of him pinging a body sized target at about 300yds! It wasn't a SBR but, that's a big ol, fast bullet.

Last edited: