Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Before anyone jumps the gun, you could probably build one yourself. I was looking at purchasing a 300 BO platform and started with the upper since I already had a AR15. I checked out what was available in the classifieds and found slim pickings. Those that were for sale were either SBR length or very special to the seller due to the price tag. I then checked out PSA, Slick Guns and lots of other manufacturers. I finally checked (sigh) Gun Broker. Low and behold I scored a Hardened Arms Keymod upper for $321. Normally, they sell it on their site for $395. I then tried looking for a lower and was again presented with basically the same problems as the upper. There were 2 polymer choices at $99 and $109 but I am not into a poly lower for ARs yet. I finally settled on Surplus Arms And Ammo SA-15 reticle logo with Magpul MOE furniture. Neither one of these were blemished or remanufactured. I found the build quality of both pieces to be good. I took it shooting and found it to function without any failure shooting suppressed with subsonic rounds. I removed the suppressor and installed flash hider. Ran some supersonic ammo through and again had no issues. Can't wait to get a good scope on it and sighted in for hunting. Hope you found this review helpful. Thanks for reading.

IMAG0629_1.jpg

Contact Southern Armament for the ammo. Talk to Rob Camarota @ 502-235-7272. These are Subsonic 208g A MAX rounds at $.84 per round.

1424034012553.jpg

Reactions: strongtactics