Yet another public ND...

Faktory 47

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Bass Pro as well as with many other firearms stores have a policy that ask that the weapon be unloaded when being brought in for service.

The article is lacking way too many details for us to fully understand anything except this guy fucked up.

Reactions: Laces_Out_Marino

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I think the act of asking you to not carry is the shitty part...not whether or not they catch you.

Agreed. I understand stores not allowing guns being sold, traded or serviced not being loaded. Like I said, I have never seen the sign. Of course, I am not looking for it either.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Whether there is a sign or not it doesnt matter, we live in GA not SC or TN, the sign doesnt mean shit
Not true. I have carried every where here in Mt. Juliet, TN including Academy, Walmart as well as several bars and restaurants. I would carry into the site except I already set the metal detector off because of steel toes and boots so I get wand scanned by the guard.

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Aug 14, 2015
CANTON, GA
Zip code
Not true. I have carried every where here in Mt. Juliet, TN including Academy, Walmart as well as several bars and restaurants. I would carry into the site except I already set the metal detector off because of steel toes and boots so I get wand scanned by the guard.
tenn.JPG check C 1 down toward the bottom. sorry so small

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
OMG... "The large sporting goods and outdoors store sells firearms and ammunition." all this time I thought it was just a fishing store!!!