What goes bump in the night weapon of choice

Faktory 47
H

Hoss

Post up your "What goes bump in the night" go-to weapon of choice.

I'll start.

Hungarian AMD-65 in 7.62x39.

227c390950204bf46545578aa93b25d4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
G42 with night sights, Streamlight, and my trusty Case knife if there's more killin needs done! Lol. OK, maybe not the knife.... This is just my EDC set up so it's always handy. 1480646071522-732831216.jpg

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
PA-10 .308 rifle... Apparently, Cobb County PD, dosent like having a .308 rifle pointed at them at 5am in the morning....

Yes, there is a lot more to the story...
You always give us the lead in to crazy stories then leave us hanging...

Reactions: Cudruln

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
You always give us the lead in to crazy stories then leave us hanging...

Okay... Okay...
So my stupid, idiot step daughter decides to get uber drunk on a Tue. morning, and text 911 that she is thinking about killing herself... But she drank a bottle of Jack Daniels ( I have no idea where this came from BTW...) and is so drunk, cannot hear CCPD pounding on the door... Of course, I have no idea, what going on... I wake up to, what sounds like someone, trying to break in the front door... I grab the 1st weapon I could fine, that being my PA-10 .308 AR, run down stairs, in my underwear, pointing my AR rifle, at the window at my front door, the CCPD draws their pistols, at me, I see what's going on, and lower my weapon, and place on the staircase, pointed away from them... And let them in, they ( CCPD ) explain that they had a call about someone wanting to commit suicide... At that time my stupid ass step daughter finally walks out of her room, and then they start to talk to her... ( BTW, not the 1st time this has happened...) I talk to CCPD, and my wife finally comes downstairs, after all the commotion... Needless to say, I'm madder than hell, at this point, but I don't say shit... Until the next day... That's when the fun really started....

Reactions: Cudruln

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Okay... Okay...
So my stupid, idiot step daughter decides to get uber drunk on a Tue. morning, and text 911 that she is thinking about killing herself... But she drank a bottle of Jack Daniels ( I have no idea where this came from BTW...) and is so drunk, cannot hear CCPD pounding on the door... Of course, I have no idea, what going on... I wake up to, what sounds like someone, trying to break in the front door... I grab the 1st weapon I could fine, that being my PA-10 .308 AR, run down stairs, in my underwear, pointing my AR rifle, at the window at my front door, the CCPD draws their pistols, at me, I see what's going on, and lower my weapon, and place on the staircase, pointed away from them... And let them in, they ( CCPD ) explain that they had a call about someone wanting to commit suicide... At that time my stupid ass step daughter finally walks out of her room, and then they start to talk to her... ( BTW, not the 1st time this has happened...) I talk to CCPD, and my wife finally comes downstairs, after all the commotion... Needless to say, I'm madder than hell, at this point, but I don't say shit... Until the next day... That's when the fun really started....
Ahhh, it all makes sense now that I know it involved the step daughter!

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Okay... Okay...
How big is your trailer?

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
It sucks cause I know that if I ever did have to use one for self defense it's going to be taken for evidence. I'd really hate to hand over my SBR and suppressor for an extended period of time. I know two people who had to hand guns over to police and got them back roughly a year later with no optics or magazines.